Self-contained Gas Springs
- Each gas spring operates independently of one another.
- The gas springs can be ordered pre-charged or individually adjusted in the field.
- Requires the least initial investment.
- The gas springs are simply dropped into a spring pocket, bolted down, or flange mounted.
- Force increase from initial to full stroke ranging from 30% to 71%.
- The valve is removed from the charge port of each gas spring and the gas springs are connected with hoses out to a control panel.
- The entire system is charged from a central control panel.
- Uniform pressure throughout the entire system.
- The pressure can be easily monitored and adjusted.
- The pressure rise can be customized by the addition of a compression tank.