Using the new DS springs is an excellent way to avoid unnecessary wear of the die, press and gas springs. A 70-80% energy saving compared to using traditional springs is an additional benefit.
- Initial forces from 30,000 to 75,000 N.
- Stroke lengths of 80 mm up to 300 mm.
- Upper C-groove, lower U-groove and bottom threaded holes allow for various standard mounting possibilities.
- Suitable for both top up and bottom up working position in the tool.
- A very slow return speed compared to traditional springs.
- All KALLER Safety features included.